As a part of the Joule fellow program you will be participating in the Da Vinci project free of any cost. Please make sure to register/apply for the Da Vinci as well using this link: https://secure.engr.uconn.edu/forms/davinci/
- Tour engineering laboratories, attend seminars, engage in discussions with teachers and professors on cutting-edge topics in engineering, science, and education
- Gain exposure to the range of engineering careers, disciplines and core concepts that will improve your students’ ability to make informed career choices.
- Create practical curricula and engineering projects for the classroom.
- Networking opportunities with engineers from industry and academia.
- Collaboration with other teaching professionals interested in bringing engineering to the classroom.
- Participants receive an $8,000 stipend and a certificate of participation, $1500 for classroom materials, and up to $500 reimbursement for travel expenses where you present about your experience as a Joule Fellow.